Monday, November 16, 2009

Founding Farmers

This weekend I went to DC and had a fabulous dinner at favorite Founding Farmers. I'd been there once before and instantly fell in love and I'm pleased to say round two was equally fabulous. FF is owned and supplied by the South Dakota Farmer's Union and they have a delicious menu that changes with the season, a great atmosphere and support all the things I love like family farming and green building techniques. I tried sister restaurant Agraria earlier this fall and it was good but still working out some kinks since it has recently opened. Anyway! If you're in DC, check it out. It's great food (hit up the flatbread for an appetizer) and did I mention it has fancy cocktails that employ liberal amount of basil? A place after my own heart.

Check more out here.



No comments:

Post a Comment