Sunday, November 22, 2009

Je Veux Ton Amour

"Have you heard this song before?" My friend asked.
"No." I responded.
"It's the new Lady Gaga song. Its horrible. You just have to listen to it so you can hear how horrible it is."
I agreed that it wasn't very good but said, "If its Lady Gaga I'll love it eventually anyway."

That happened about a week ago and I pretty much have the song, "Bad Romance", on repeat. And if I'm not listening to it I'm probably singing it and doing a weird twitchy, heavy-on-arm-movements dance like the one in the video. Even the "rah-rah-roma-ga-ga" part grew on me. The reason I'm writing this post though is because I just realized that she name drops three Alfred Hitchcock movies in the song and I nearly peed myself with excitement on how awesome that is. I love it when two random things that I love come together and, in this case, make the lyrical love child of Hitchcock and Gaga. (If I wasn't speaking metaphorically here, that would be one weird ass baby.)

"I want your psycho
Your vertigo stick
Want you in my rear window
Baby you're sick"

Ahh!!!!!




Also, in the music video (which I've posted below) she wears the crazy Alexander McQueen shoes from the spring 2010 show that remind me of antelope hooves or something. I remember watching that show live when I was there in the front row (aka Youtube) and thinking those are amazing to look at because they're so weird but no one can wear them. Lady Gaga can. And does.

She would.




shoesspotlight.com

1 comment: