Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I've Been An Awful Good Girl

Now that exams are over I can focus on what's important-- christmas gifts, FOR ME.


Meyer Lemon Tree, $70



Ballet lessons, $200



Someone to fix my beautiful old Nikon, $Too Much



A latte (preferably one with pretty art like this one) every morning when I wake up, $3.65



A red winter coat. I have yet to find one that I really love though.



A vintage stamp necklace, $36 here.
I first saw these at a really cool store in Philadelphia this summer and I didn't buy them because I thought I could make them myself. That's what I say about everything but I never do.

Tomorrow I'm hitting up all the thrift stores to try and get inspired to make other people fab gifts para Chrismukkah or other multi-denominational holidays. Thank you, OC.




-K

No comments:

Post a Comment