Wednesday, January 6, 2010

El Futuro

I'm moving to Europe to become part of a flasmob. Yes, I'm still in love with this:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3d3KigPQM



sorry Idk how to make a video. 


In other news, in light of recent events I just want to run run run run run away and as I can't because of responsibilites and perhaps a lack of conviction I decided to plan my summer so I have something to look forward to and something to be excited about even though I feel like curling up for about six months and hibernating until this is all over. First, Europe to visit my fab family and travel like crazy. I'm inviting all my friends even though none of them will probably come.



(Google Images.....)

Next, Guatemala:

(National Geographic)



(St. Thomas)
Hopefully I'll get to hang out with some kids like this. These guys look like so much fun in their graphic T's.

Colorado:

(Trip Advisor)
How beautiful is that? How have I never been there? I'm living outside as soon as it gets warm. I've been wanting to go hiking and spend time outdoors for so long now. Just itching to go and I kept waiting and waiting for someone to take me but here's to my own initiative.

Hopefully my summer will be filled with lots of other great things but these are just the highlights. I want company for it all but everyone seems kind of non comital. Which seems to be the story of my life right now.

In other news, we went to New York this past weekend and it was baller. Definitely moving up there soon. Soon soon soon.
 Can anyone think  of a good way for me to make money that doesn't involve working two jobs again? Maybe a crack dealer? Prostitute?




PEACE.


No comments:

Post a Comment