Thursday, January 14, 2010

Shout Out

This blog is too amazing not be mentioned on here. (Also, I just have this thing where if I find something cool or something I like or get excited about something I feel like I need to tell someone, anyone, about it. I'm pretty sure no one reads this blog other than its co-author and maybe our roommate, but posting here still statisfies the urge.) Its called Nic Cage as Everyone and its just a bunch of pictures of Nicolas Cage's face Photoshopped onto that of others. And its not just like they cut and paste, the faces look really merged together like the freak child of Nic Cage and Dale Denton for example:



Or perhaps this particularly haunting one:



Or my personal favorite, Nic Cage as Migrant Mother:




You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment