Saturday, February 6, 2010

breakfast!

I don't eat breakfast very much while I'm in school. I also don't cook very much ever. But today I had work off because of the snow and woke up at 12:30 really wanting coffee. Making coffee turned into making blueberry waffles turned into also making fried apples. Our house is really cold and I'm stuck here so there's really nothing to do except eat and watch Arrested Development dvds. I'd never made fried apples before so I just put some Smart Balance in a frying pan with the apples and added cinnamon and brown sugar. They were really good and looked like this:
okay it looks sorta weird 'cause i don't have a camera and had to use photobooth.
 also, that's not a crap-ton of butter, its smart balance. don't worry.


super high quality pics! what outside looks like.

Also, I'm fixin' to order these. It's in my head now. There's no turning back.
forever21


a-coodle-doodle-doo. 

And finally, I have a confession to make. There is a certain something that I really hated but has now grown on me and I keep listening to it. I'm not posting it here because I need to retain some of my dignity, but the link is somewhere [not so] hidden in this sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment