Friday, February 5, 2010

Shit I want

Schoolboy blazer. I have wanted this for-freaking-ever. Holy cow. I should just save up my pennies and use the money I set aside for the heating bill to by that:


I love everything about this picture. I've searched at thrift stores, at cheaper stores like F21, online, everything and no luck. Everything is either crazy embellished or still has a boxy, 80s shape and that shit just ain't cute on anyone.

A trenchcoat. It's monsooning right now and so that's probably why I'm thinking of this but I have wanted a trench for a while. (I kind of have a thing for coats, jackets, over garments in general. Did I mention I want a field jacket too? Something so rustic and sezzy about it. But back to the trench.) Natch, Burberry does it best but $1000 required to buy one of theirs could pay my rent for several months so... not really in the cards.

Plus Emma Watson is lookin' all kinds of fierce in the new Burberry ads. But I'll probably have to settle for a DKNY or Calvin Klein one from eBay but that's cool too!

Mesh top dress: I think there's something ridiculously hot about mesh where you normally would see bare skin. That sounds weird but it's like tights. Your legs look really hot when you wear a pair of sheer tights because a) your legs are sexy anyway but b) theres something seperating every one else from that? Maybe. I don't know. But American Apparel has three cute variations. Personally I love the black but I'm digging the nude/peach option too for a springy look.

For this, I need to work on my Michelle Obama arms. Spring is coming too fast and not fast enough. Yeesh.

Tights: I'm really into these supa cute polka dots ones from Urban Outfitters.
And there's a ton of other stuff like a chambray shirt and red Hunter rain boots but I'll leave you with this. Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment